Senior Engineering Auditor
Arm Ltd, United Kingdom
3:20 PM Parallel Round Table Sessions
A | Traceability and compliance through semiconductor IP lifecycle management
While there is a lot of focus on the verification of semiconductors for ISO 26262 compliance, little is being done to automate traceability &
compliance through the lifecycle of IP. This roundtable will discuss how to automate the traceability & compliance checking throughout the IP lifecycle.
• Associating Requirements to IP and IP Versions (IPV)
• Associating verification and results to IP and IPV
• Automating checking verification results against requirements
B | How to detect and control failures
• Failure Detection Probability
• How to minimize failure in time (FIT)
• How to improve failure rate and reliability
C| Functional safety audits
• How are Functional safety audits planned and conducted in semiconductor companies?
• How much reliance assessors place on the audit findings?
• How to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the functional safety audits to help the project teams, assessors and OEMs etc.?
• How to manage requests from OEMs, and Tier 1s for certification to multiple standards like TS16949, ASPICE, IEC61508 etc.?