Chief Functional Safety Technologist
8:50 AM Opening by chairman
The ISO 26262 standard for functional safety in automotive E/E systems so far did not provide clear instructions for semiconductor companies. The freshly added part 11 is dedicated only to the semiconductor industry and aims d closing big gaps. Due to its novelty, part 11 offers quiet a lot of discussion potential on how to interpret and apply it. This panel will address the most important issues.
• The great achievement – Learn to read ISO 26262 part 11
• Application challenges and how to best overcome them
• FMEDA and FTA – Should they stay or should they go now?
5:30 PM Closing remarks by chairman
9:00 AM Opening remarks by chairman
4:40 PM Closing remarks by chairman
9:00 AM C - How to make functional safety affordable for complex multi core semiconductor devices - possible approaches and tradeoffs
The workshop will describe experiences in making functionally safe complex multi core semiconductor devices. It will include topics such as:
• How to leverage ASIL decomposition
• Asymmetric vs Homogenous redundancy
• How to handle legacy HW/SW